This is a simple project / class for peeking into the contents / structure of a stream that was created by the "BinaryFormatter" class' "Serialize" method.
In one project I was working on I found that the stream was much larger than I expected, and wanted to know what kind of problem might be causing it.
I couldn't find anything online to do this (and my stack overflow question
got no relevant responses), so I spent a few hours coding to Microsoft's spec, and it seems to work!
This is simple demo code, not fit for any particular purpose, etc etc.
Any questions, thoughts, suggestions for improvement, please contact me!